New Studio Procedures
The COVID-19 pandemic is the watershed mark in our lives, and the way we do things will forever be different. In order to provide a safe environment, I am going to make the following changes:
- You must be a member to use the studio.
- You must be familiar with all equipment, and be able to work unsupervised.
- In order to maintain social distancing the studio may only be used by one person at a time. (Possibly 2 people if you want to work with a friend.)
- I am placing H13 HEPA True air purifier in the studio, which must remain on.
- If you know you are sick do not use the studio.
- A mask is not required while using the studio, however I recommend you wear one when entering and leaving the studio, for everyone's safety.
- I am going to break studio use into 5 hour time slots
- The studio is closed all day on Sundays along with Tuesday evenings.
- The remaining time slots are open. You select the time slot to work in as part of your membership.
- In each time slot: you have 4 hours of work time and up to 1 hour to clean and disinfect the studio, all surfaces should be cleaned a wiped down. You must leave before the next person arrives. Please turn the lights off when you leave.
- If you arrive early, do not enter the studio unless it is empty and the lights are off.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided.
- If you notice trash bins are full, please take the full bags to the dumpster and replace the trash bin liner.
A = Available, R = Reserved, C = Cleanup